[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Illustrated Perennial Book

I have found the following book to be extremely helpful: "Pictorial Guide to Perennials" by M. Jane Coleman Helmer and Karla S. Decker, 1991 (Fourth Printing January 1992), Kalamazoo: Merchants Publishing Company. It cost $12.95 at our local garden center. In addition to containing an alphabetical listing of perennials, most with color photos, the authors have also included lists for sunny spots, shade gardens, moist soils, dry soils, etc. The index is also very helpful list plants by both Latin and popula

r names.

--
Rick Schoen, Production Controller, The Astrophysical Journal
The University of Chicago Press      tq6q@midway.uchicago.edu