[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Open Air Market/Farmer's Market (fwd)

We in the Farming Alternatives Program at Cornell have just completed a
survey of Farmers' market vendors in the Northeast USA.  The survey focus
was farmers' markets as rural enterprise incubators.  We recently published
an extension-type bulletin, contact Sara Prout at sap7@cornell.edu for
ordering and other information.