[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neighborhood funders group

Dear Irwin;

Defining Sustainable Communities: Many Pieces Fit Together,  is available
from Neighborhood Funders Group, 1001 South Marshall Street, Suite 55,
Winston-Salem, NC, 27101   (910) 724-9070.  $5.00.  Bulk rates available
upon request.

This report from the June 2-4 conference was a Project of the Tides Foun-
dation, Published in association with the NFG and Environmental Grantmakers
Association.  Catherine Lerza was Project Director.

I appreciated your posting offering alternative publications for New Farm
Magazine a few weeks back.  Are you a librarian in this area at Rutgers?

Nancy Lee Bentley
nbentley@uiuc.edu
(217) 586-3846