[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Homestead & Rural Readers' Service

.
.HOMESTEAD & RURAL READERS' SERVICE

[To show our appreciation for helping us, everyone who replies receives a
free copy of our catalogue and reference guide, which is a $5.00 value.
Please send your answers to "entrelibre@aol.com" (without the quotation
marks).  Be sure to include your physical mailing address.  Thanks for
your time and, we hope, interest!]

Homestead & Rural Readers' Service is a shop-at-home, mail-order service
for homesteaders and people living in rural areas. We supply discount
books, map, pamphlets, video and audio tapes, computer disks, etc. from
all publishers and sources---items of interest to our customers who live
beyond the sidewalks.

Our customer pledge is "Your complete satisfaction or your money returned
with no questions asked.  Period."

Because we are in business only with our customers' permission, we must be
responsive to what our customers want.  We'd like a few moments of your
time so that we can find out.

1.  What homestead or rural living publications do you read now on a
regular basis?  ("Countryside & Small Stock Journal,"  "Taste of Home,"
"Farm Journal,"  "Herb Quarterly," others?)

2.  What is a pet peeve, or complaint, about your mail-order experience in
general that you would like to see us at Homestead & Rural Readers'
Service avoid in serving you?

3.  What subjects would you like to see covered in Homestead & Rural
Readers' Service? (Name your favorite topics, hobbies, professional or
leisure time pursuits, interests, etc.).  We have publications on these
areas now:  Gardening, Preserving Food, Farming & the Land, Genealogy,
Self-reliance, Crafts, Buildings & Shelter, Cooking, Animals & Livestock,
Finding a Place, Internet & the World-Wide Web, Personal Accounts & Oral
Histories, Homseschooling, Genealogy, Non-Electric, Making a Living,
Autos/Trucks/Combines/Tractors, Periodicals, and Other Worlds & Other
Visions (fiction, poetry & alternative writing).

4.  Our catalogue and reference guide has a section for reader-written
contributions on any aspect of homestead living and rural life.  Would you
be interested in writing a short piece for us and if so, on what topic?

Lastly, please feel free to send us any comments to make our service
better and more responsive to our customers.  We look forward to hearing
>from  you and your neighbors.  Send your response, with your mailing
address to receive your free catalogue and reference manual, to
entrelibre@aol.com