[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Farm to cease publication!

I was so startled by the prospect of The New Farm ceasing publication
that i called their subscription department and sought out the facts.

The suspicion is true.  New Farm will cease publication in MAY 1995.

The operator who i talked with was willing to take comments for those
interested.

I grew up on Organic Gardening and Farming and moved to New Farm when it
began to be published.  I wonder the RODALE founding father would be
happy with the end of the New Farm.

If you are interested in calling the subscription dept. 1-800-365-3276

Are there any other magazines out there that come close to the New Farm.

Noah
NCSU soil science