[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Farm alternative

I also regret that "New Farm" will not be publishing after May, 1995.

I highly recommend a Canadian magazine, "Sustainable Farming".  It
covers all aspects of sustainable agricultural research, farm
stories, policy and events.  It is published four times per year by
Resource Efficient Agricultural Production (REAP) - Canada, an
independent research and educational organization.  The board
consists mostly of farmers.

Subscriptions to "Sustainable Farming" are $16 (US) or $17.12 Can.
including GST.  You can subscribe by writing to REAP Canada, P.O. Box
125, Glenaladale House, Ste. Anne de Bellevue, Quebec, Canada H9X 3V9.
Phone: 514-398-7743 or Fax: 514-398-7972.

Ralph C. Martin
Plant Science Department
Nova Scotia Agricultural College
Truro, N.S., Canada