[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

agAccess Email Book catalog now available

agAccess is now offering an "Email Catalog" of over 300 agricultural titles
for those internet users who do not have access to our WWW on-line catalog.

If you would like an agAccess Email catalog (30-40K) sent to your email
address, please reply to this message.

Please indicate if you would like to receive the Email catalog as an
attachment, or directly as a normal Email message.

Thank you,

Nathan Boone

        |  agAccess            ::  Tel: 916-756-7177         |
        |  603 Fourth Street   ::  Fax: 916-756-7188         |
        |  Davis, CA 95616     ::  Email: agaccess@davis.com |
        |        WWW: http://www.mother.com/agaccess         |
        |  agAccess is dedicated to sustainable agriculture  |
        | through the worldwide publication and distribution |
        |       of high quality, practical information.      |