Set my Napster free at USC

In a move that bucks a nationwide trend, the University of Southern
California will announce next week that it will not ban the use of popular
MP3 trading software Napster. The move comes after USC officials held a
town meeting with its student body on Feb. 17 about the use of
Napster. More than 70 universities have already banned the software,
claiming it gobbles up too much network bandwidth.

more at: http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2449246,00.html

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071