[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

topics/apps assignments

 310'ers--
	here is the tentative assignment of topiics
	 (2 class days)  and applications (1 day).

	talk to me in email if you have strong preferences
	 about particular topics.

	Topics:
	   1) Health of Internet--Sai, Matt, Chris B.
	   2) I-Commerce --Jennifer, John M., Karl
	   3) anonymity-- Erika, Nathan, Lynette
	   4) censorship-- Joey, Kim R.
	   5) information quality--Maggie, Margaret, Serena
	   6) distance education(replaces slander)--mark k., gary, dj

	Applications (1 day will be added for Web Databases)
	   1) Steaming Audio--Erika, Gary, Kim R.
	   2) StreamingVideo-- Mark K., Matt D., Chris B.
	   3) I-Phones/Vid-Phones---DJ, Nathan, Serena
	   4) Castanent/Pushing Technology---Sai, Maggie, Karl
	   5) Collaborative Tools---Margaret, Joey, John
	   6) Web Database--- Lynette, Jennifer

					------bert

Bert J Dempsey, Assistant Professor
School of Information and Library Science
CB 3360, 100 Manning Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360

Phone:  919-962-8066 (direct)
Phone:  919-962-8366 (to leave voice messages)
Fax:    919-962-8071

Office Hours: by appointment
Email:  bert@ils.unc.edu
Home Page: http://ils.unc.edu/~bert/