[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:DRUCKER SAYS "UNIVERSITIES WON'T SURVIVE"

>and it allows for global reach. I can tune into future inls 310-076
>classes from my desktop here or from India and I can totally be unaware
>whether the window sil painting  of sils is peeling out or for that matter

I don't believe it.  I've taken enough huge classes, where it was
impossible to participate in discussions or interact wit hthe professors
simply because there were too many people.  That problem will only be
magnified in your example.

Do you really think you'd be getting the same education if you were
watching high-tech videos of all the lectures, but not surrounding yourself
with other graduate students?  I think the case would even be worse in a
program like English or Political Science.

Regards,
Chris

Follow-Ups: References: