Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:42:06 -0500
From: "Kompst, Betty" <kompst.ils@mhs.unc.edu>
To: jobs-l@ruby.ils.unc.edu
Subject: Fwd: A few good people

  To: wiredbrain@webname.com
  From: pflaump@worldnet.att.net (Peter Pflaum)

Write pflaump@wiredbrain.com DO NOT respond to sender
- http://www.wiredbrain.com/
March 21, 1997

RE: A handful - a few good people:

I have had a few responses to our search for a few good people to
act as editors, researchers, journalist, scholars for Synergy
Networks subscription information services, Synergy Enterprise
News Search Enlightenment SENSE...

We need a few good people to do sample pages on any subject of
interest to them. We then hope others will be interested enough
to subscribe.

You need: ( see the site for details )
A PC and connections to a Internet Service Provider (ISP)
A web site - you can use www.geocities.com 2 Mb for free
A web page editor with FTP to your site.

Use any means necessary to create an example of the topic you
have selected. It should include: A.) A system for daily updates
B.) a reference page to important on-going sources of information
C.) background papers reflecting the background and basics in the
field ( technology101 ). All information is not on the Web or in
Journals - it maybe useful to write a introduction to your topic.
All these pages can be changed at anytime.

WHEN we get a handful of examples we will promote the concept and
try to find partners. WHEN there is enough content we will charge
fees. Each SENSE editor runs their own site and collects 4/5 of
the fees. Your income depends on the number of subscribers.
Members get access to all the pages beyond their special interest
and personal searches. SYNERGY comes from independent enterprise
and initiative.

Copies of the SYNERGY JOURNAL sent by request:
pflaump@wiredbrain.com

Peter E. Pflaum Ph.D. , Headmaster GLOBAL_VILLAGE_SCHOOLHOUSE
225 Robinson Road, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169-2176 (904) 428-1355
pflaump IRC webforum.research.digital.com join #synergybunch
http://www.altavista.forum.digital.com/ Directory Floor 503
http://www.wiredbrain.com/
Please write to pflaump@wiredbrain.com -- ( DO NOT respond to sender)
http://www.wiredbrain.com/