[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ratings Fun

The Evaluweb web site allows you to run your page through their
"sophisticated linguistic heuristic analysis" to see whether the site
should be rated GV (General Viewing), PA-13 (Parental Advisory, Unsuitable
for Children), or XC (Explicit Content). Of course, this is the site that
apparently rated all Anne Sexton sites as XC. :)

http://www.sserv.com/evaluweb/

My home page was found to be GV, but the web page I have for actor Sam
Neill got rated PA-13 for "possible violent content". Darn, he should stop
acting in those movies like "Hostage", "Death in Brunswick", "Dead Calm",
"Robbery Under Arms" or the Simpsons "Homer the Vigilante". I wonder which
one tripped off the site's "violent content" alarm! :)

Erika