[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Distance Education Update

Hey all,

	I know we're post facto here but I found an interesting "devil's
advocate" response to our distance education discussion about the ultimate
value of distance education vs. traditional teaching.  It's called the "No
Significant Difference Phenomenon" and I think makes a good case for those
circumstances where students aren't intersted in the "experience" of
higher education (such as busy continuing education adults).  I've linked
the page as the Distance Education page April 25th update.  After things
calm down this semester check it out.

Regards,

D.Jay