[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WSN: looking for hypersaline, high temp fluids (fwd)

Sender: Dan <MCNDAV@fs4.in.umist.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: WSN: looking for hypersaline, high temp fluids

Dear Sir,
I am an overseas  PhD student from Romania.  As far as I can
remember, I have seen some warm saline springs/lakes in Romania
during my undergraduate studies, but I cannot guarante about the
temperature or the salt content; the best thing to do is to contact the
University of Bucharest, Dept. of Chemistry and/or Geography as well
as the Romanian Academy of Science. If you can get in touch to the
Romanian Consulate, they might be able to give you the contact
addresses. If you find it difficult, I could make some enquieries for you,
but it will take longer due to the poor communication via letters.
Best of luck!
Yours sincerely,
Dan V.