[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: forthcoming papers of interest in Biophys.J.(May-June'94)

(from URL: gopher://molbio.cbs.umn.edu/11/CBS%20Departments)

May'94

Title:   Computation of Mixed Phosphatidylcholine-Cholesterol
Bilayer Structures by Energy Minimization.
Authors:  Garret Vanderkooi.

Title:   Structure and Thermotropic Properties of 1-Stearoyl-2-
Acetyl-Phosphatidylcholine Bilayer Membranes.
Authors:  Jyotsna Shah, Richard I. Duclos, Jr. and G. Graham Shipley.

Title:  Pressure-Induced Correlation Field Splitting of Vibrational
Modes:  Structural and Dynamic Properties in Lipid Bilayers and
Biomembranes.
Authors:  Patrick T.T. Wong.

Title:  Molecular Response of the Lipid Headgroup to Bilayer Hydration
as Monitored by 2H-NMR.
Authors:  Anne S. Ulrich and Anthony Watts.

Title:  Hydrodynamic Properties of a Double Helical Model for DNA.
Authors:  J. Garcia de la Torre, S. Navarro and M.C. Lopez Martinez.

June'94

Title:  Helix Folding Simulations with Various Initial Conformations.