[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: New book: Chemistry of Nonaqueous Solutions

      TITLE: Chemistry of nonaqueous solutions : current progress /
              edited by Gleb Mamantov and Alexander I. Popov.
PUBLICATION: New York, N.Y. : VCH, c1994.
      NOTES: Includes bibliographical references and index.

   CONTENTS:

1. Solution Chemistry: A Cutting Edge in Modern Electrochemical Technology
   J. Barthel and H.-J. Gores

2. The Study of Ion-Ion Interaction in Electrolyte Solutions by Vibrational
   Spectroscopy
   J. Bernard Gill

3. Complexation in Nonaqueous Solvents
   Hitoshi Ohtaki and Shin-ichi Ishiguro

4. The Electrochemistry of Room-Temperature Haloaluminate Molten Salts
   Charles L. Hussey

5. Chemistry and Speciation in Room-Temperature Chloroaluminate Molten Salts
   Richard T. Carlin and John S. Wilkes

6. Computer Simulations of Liquid Systems: Possibilities and Principal Results
   Y. M. Kessler, Y. P. Puhovski, M. G. Kiselev, and I. I. Vaisman

Iosif Vaisman