[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: J Chem Soc, Faraday Trans, 1995, Issue 7

Courtesy of The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, UK

ISSN 0956-5000                              JCFTEV(7)  1063-1178 (1995)
                      JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY
                           Faraday Transactions
                   Physical Chemistry & Chemical Physics

1067   Investigation of the consumption of
       diphenylpicrylhydrazyl in solution in the absence and
       presence of ultrasound
       J.P Lorimer, D. Kershaw and T.J. Mason

1075   Interaction of the chloropentaamminecobalt(III) cation
       with mixed micelles of anionic and non-ionic surfactants:
       A kinetic study
       G. Calvaruso, F. Paolo Cavasino, C. Sbriziolo and M.
       Liria Turco Liveri

1081   Structure and reactivity of aerosol-OT reversed micelles
       co2uaining (alpha)-chymotrypsin
       M. Hirai, R. Kawai-Hirai, K. Nakamura, T. Takizawa, S.
       Yabuki, K. Kobayashi, Y. Amemiya and M. Oya

1097   Temperature coefficients of Ag/Ag+ and Ag/Ag+-cryptand 222
       electrode potentials, thermodynamics of Ag+-cryptand 222
       complex formation and molar fsansfer properties for Ag+
       cations into aprotic media
       A. Lewandowski, A. Szukalska and M. Galinski

1103   Photocatalytic racemization of amino acids in aqueous
       polycrystalline cadmium(II) sulfide
       B. Ohtani, J-I. Kawaguchi, M. Kozawa, S-I. Nishimoto, K.
       Izawa and T. Inui

==
iv