[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solvation references (fwd)

Sender: stoutepf@lldmpc.dnet.dupont.com (Pieter Stouten)
Subject: WSN: Solvation references

Several people have requested my solvation references file. I will reply to
all of you privately when I find time and will also send the file to you
after I have cleaned it up. I received quite a few references to papers I
was not aware of, and Konrad Koehler graciously sent me his solvation
endnote file. After having incorporated the additional references I will
make the file available on one or more sites for FTP retrieval (in both
Refer (=ASCII) and stuffed/binhexed Endnote formats).

Cheers, Pieter.

** We are getting our own computer network (physically separated from Du
** Pont) and are having intermittent e-mail problems. If mail to me
** bounces, please try again some hours later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pieter Stouten, Senior Research Scientist        ||
Computer Aided Drug Design Group                 ||  The future sucks.
The Du Pont Merck Pharmaceutical Company         ||
P.O. Box 80353, Wilmington, DE 19880-0353        ||     Change it !
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515                         ||
Fax: +1 (302) 695 2813                           ||         --
E-mail: stoutepf@lldmpc.dnet.dupont.com          ||
CompuServe: 73172,2004                           ||       Beavis
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/stouten.html ||