[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EPA method 524.2 (VOC's in drinking water) (fwd)

Sender: D.Hay@bradford.ac.uk (Dave Hay)
Subject: WSN: EPA method 524.2 (VOC's in drinking water)

Does anyone out there have access to a copy of the EPA method 524.2
(determination of volatile organic compounds in drinking water by
GCMS) which they can fax, post or email to me please?

I have been trying since January to obtain a copy from our library,
but to no avail.

Your help would be gratefully received.

* Dave Hay                                        *
* Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering     *
* University of Bradford, UK.                     *
* E-mail to D.Hay@bradford.ac.uk                  *
* Tel. (01274) 385472 (Direct line)               *