[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: J Chem Phys (22 Jul 95)

(from URL: gopher://jcp.uchicago.edu/11/JCP%20Express%20contents)

%N  A4.08.018
%T  A refined Monte Carlo study of Mg{^2+} and Ca{^2+} hydration
%A  M.I. Bernal-Uruchurtu and I. Ortega-Blake
%N  011528JCP

%N  A4.12.194
%T  Percus-Yevick-like integral equation for random sequential addition
%A  D. Boyer, G. Tarjus, P. Viot, and J. Talbot
%N  504528JCP

%N  A5.03.161
%T  Microemulsions as  macroelectrolytes
%A  Bertil Halle and Mikael Bjorling
%N  505528JCP

%N  A4.12.086
%T  Coherent translation and libration as seen by a shear viscosity
    of a classical hard sphere fluid
%A  Shuang Tang and Glenn T. Evans
%N  506528JCP

%N  A4.12.087
%T  Free and pendular-like rotation:  Orientational dynamics in hard
    ellipsoid fluids
%A  Shuang Tang and Glenn T. Evans
%N  507528JCP

%N  A4.11.071
%T  The nature of flexible linear polyelectrolytes in salt free solution.
    A molecular dynamics study
%A  Mark J. Stevens and Kurt Kremer
%N  514528JCP

==