[Fwd: grow up]

Sam Johnson (buddy@connecti.com)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:23:24 -0700

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 11:03:59 -0700
From: Sam Johnson <buddy@connectI.com>
To: b-greek-digest <b-greek-digest@Virginia.EDU>
Subject: grow up

Please forgive me if I am blunt. I truly enjoy the discussions on the
Greek N.T. but cannot believe the crying on this subject of objectivity.
If someone goes a little off base and throws a denominational punch
towards someone so what. We live in a real world with real problems and
the only solution is in the Greek N.T.(and O.T). Maybe what I have just
written is not objective but I believe my point is understood. I need
information that will help me to dig deeper into the Word of God so I can
teach the Word of god to those who do not know the Word of God. I do not
think anyone's life is being threatened. Now may we get back to dealing
with verbs,etc.
a very thankful novice,
sam