Re: Myth of objectivity

Randall McRoberts (rcm@bioanalytical.com)
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:53:05 -0500

At 04:38 PM 8/14/96 EDT, you wrote:
>This forum is B-GREEK, for discussing Biblical Greek. It is not B-ASSUMPTIONS,
>B-OBJECTIVITY, B-EVANGELICALISM, B-I-AM-NOT-A-LIBERAL, B-JEHOVAHS-WITNESSES,
>B-UNITARIANS, or B-ANYTHING-ELSE.
>
>The Bible can speak for itself, which is what it has been doing all along in
>this list. I am very committed to Biblical truth, and examining it in detail
>here has been very edifying to me. None of the dogmatic posts of the last few
>days have been edifying to me, regardless of the theological position of the
>person posting it.
>
>Jonathan

Here, here. Enough hermeneutical pseudo-sophistication. We've all read it
before. Bring on the genetive absolutes. I want grammar, syntax, lexical stuff.

Randall C. McRoberts <><
BioAnalytical Systems, Inc.
BAS Analytics
West Lafayette, IN
v 317-463-4527 x341
f 317 463-1402
rcm@bioanalytical.com

Apply thyself wholly to the text; apply the text wholly to thyself.