My mistake... Sorry!!

Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (ttd3@columbia.edu)
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 15:35:50 -0400 (EDT)

Ji Carl,

As you of all people know, I made a big mistake indeed and I feel
quite embarrassed. I wrote the gentleman and apologized. Below is a copy of
the letter I sent.

>At 02:20 PM 10/20/96 +0900, akio itou wrote:
>>At 0:01 AM 96.10.20 -0400, Mr. Timothy T. Dickens wrote:
>>

>Hi again everyone. I am indeed sorry for my last message I sent, so please
let me apologize. The 'QH' (theta-eta) indicator IS passive voice. What
confused me at first is the 'TE' ending. Which I normally would expect in
verbs that are indicative ACTIVE and not PASSIVE. After reviewing my 'Bible'
of Greek grammar, Greek: An Intensive Course by Hardy Hansen and Gerald M.
Quinn, chapter 5, I realized that I was incorrect. Cut me some slack
please; I admit that I must review my forms everyday, like I would recite
catechism.

Tim