Re: Is Christ declared to be God in Rom. 9:5!

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Fri, 06 Dec 1996 15:16:26 -0500

At 02:47 PM 12/6/96 EST, Craig Abernethy wrote:
>Jonathan Robie wrote:
>>So let's get back to the text, please...
>>
>So the New World "Translation" is just as good as the RSV?
>
>--Craig Abernethy

This is much too big a question for me to answer, especially since I don't
have a New World Translation and have never seen one. Also, this is a
question about translations, not about the Greek text of the New Testament.

Try asking me a *little* question, e.g. about a particular Greek text, and
I'll offer you my own little opinions, and learn from the more informed
opinions of others.

But *please* don't try to turn B-GREEK into B-I-AM-NOT-A-JEHOVAH'S-WITNESS,
B-MY-TRANSLATION-IS-BETTER-THAN-YOUR-TRANSLATION, or B-MORE-HEAT-THAN-LIGHT.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email: jwrobie@mindspring.com, jonathan@poet.com