Re: Is Christ declared to be God in Rom. 9:5!

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Fri, 06 Dec 1996 16:44:43 -0500

At 03:24 PM 12/6/96 EST, Craig Abernethy wrote:
>Dear Jonathan:
>
>I hope you will ask your friends Alan and Lars not to turn the list into
>B-LET'S JOIN AN AUTHORITARIAN CULT.

Craig,

We have now had three exchanges. In each exchange, I explain that this is a
place for discussing the Greek text, not for baiting other people or for
flames. In each case, you have responded with a baiting remark. None of your
posted. Before I jump to conclusions about your reading ability or your
emotional maturity, could you please reread my messages and see if you can
grasp what I am saying? Or could you respond to my personal email in which I
tried to talk to you as one Christian to another?

I value the Bible, and I come here to learn how to understand and appreciate
the Greek text. I would like to have a forum that is devoted to that, not to
flames.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728