Re: Mari Broman Olsen (nee Mari Broman)

Sat, 14 Dec 1996 09:09:54 -0600

At 6:48 AM -0600 12/14/96, Jonathan Robie wrote:
>At 10:05 PM 12/12/96 -0500, Edgar M. Krentz wrote:
>
>Hi, Edgar,
>
>Good points! I basically agree with what you say, but want to clarify two
>things:
>
>1. Just so everyone knows, Mari had *one* example using NUN. I searched and
>found lots more - the reason I've said so much about NUN is simply that it
>was an easy thing to search for.

Rod Decker has been so quiet since moving from Kansas City to Pennsylvania
that I hope we can roust him out of that lurking persuasion. He has
published a paper on NUN as a marker of temporal deixis (title was
something like that; I did read it over a year ago); I think it still may
be at the Hellenistic Grammar web site. Are you there, Rod? Care to comment?

(314) 935-4018