Re: Eph 2:15 - EIS hENA KAINON ANQRWPON POIWN *EIRHNHN*

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:05:30 -0500

At 09:10 AM 1/29/97 -0600, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>At 8:51 AM -0600 1/29/97, Jonathan Robie wrote:

>>"Who shall free me from this body of syntax?"
>
>Is this a prayer to God or a cry of deep distress to the grammarian?
>Come now, let us reason together. Though your gaffes be as scarlet, so
>shall your very face turn red.

It *is* a little red right now, but the experience was good for me. That's
the advantage of being a little Greek. Can you imagine how red *your* face
would be if you had made the same mistake in public?

It make sense now. Thanks! And now onto the can of worms question Paul raised...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email: jwrobie@mindspring.com, jonathan@poet.com