authorship of Hebrews

Andrew Kulikovsky (killer@cobweb.com.au)
Sun, 09 Feb 1997 15:33:48 +0900

Carlton Winbery wrote:

> Esdras). Remember Paul quotes from the LXX about as often as from
> something else and Hebrews and I Peter most all the time.

I have heard in the past that Hebrews was probably not written by Paul
but more probably Appollos (who was mighty in the scriptures), because
all the quotations in Hebrews are from the Septuagint. Does anyone have
anymore information about this or comments about the validity of this
argument?

cheers,
Andrew