Re: Greek instruction on Net or CD-ROM

Ralph Cherry (rcherry@lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 00:49:07 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church wrote:

> Anybody know if Greek instruction is available over the net? David K.
> mentioned that Hildebrandt's Greek Tutor is available on a CD. Any others
> out there?
>
> Paul S. Dixon, pastor
> Ladd Hill Bible Church
> Wilsonville, Oregon

Parsons Technology has a disk set called Greek Tools, still
available through some Christian bookstores, but is being phased out.
They also now have an
interactive Biblical Greek course on CD-ROM called Greek Tutor. Price is
an incredible $49, but typical of their low prices on programs.
It has sounds of letters and words appearing on the screen, and other
neat things such as carry-around flash cards. I don't know the
pronunciation approach the program uses.

Internet address is:
http://www.parsonstech.com
Phone number is:
1.800.779.6000