Re: b-greek-digest V1 #614

Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet.org)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:57:01 -0800 (PST)

Lyle:

I agree completely with your understanding of the passage. In fact, while
preaching through the Thessalonian epistles over 20 years ago it was this
passage that convinced me I had to ditch my pretrib belief (and I'm a DTS
grad).

BTW, thanks for sending the info on Greek To Me. I had just committed to
using Wenham's grammar in my up-coming class. But, who knows?

Paul S. Dixon, pastor "I have no ax to grind;
Ladd Hill Bible Church let's sharpen one another."
Wilsonville, Oregon