Fwd: Mark 11:22 God's faith or faith in God?

ILKVM@aol.com
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 01:13:55 -0500 (EST)

Being a Bible digger, I can come up with a lot of questions for Greek
scholars. Fortunately, I have a nice handy collection of old and new
translations that seemed to have served a good purpose.

The first translations I turn to when I have a question are Rotherham's
Emphasized translation and the Concordant Literal New Testament. They seem
to be as literal if not more than the rest of my translations (and I have
quite an extensive collection). Do you have any preferences about these and
other English Bibles? I heard the Worrell translation was done pretty close
to the actual Greek. What are your thoughts on this?

Until I become more knowledgable in the future about the Greek, I would like
to have some idea what english translation Greek scholars read most.

Thank you for help.

Sincerely,
James Slayton