Re:Matt Neuburg

Sun, 23 Feb 1997 19:42:01 -0600

I'm copying this to the list just in case anybody else tried the URL that I
listed and found it went nowhere.

At 2:19 PM -0600 2/23/97, Mark B. O'Brien wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Feb 1997 09:25:28 -0600 "Carl W. Conrad"
>[snip]
>>Matt Neuburg, who has left behind his post as professor of Greek at
>>New
>>Zealand's University of Canterbury to become a journalist and
>>Macintosh
>>computer programmer (no doubt improving his income thereby) still
>>maintains a web site
>>
>>(http://web.xplain.com/friends.net/neuburg
>
>I hate to say it, but this address is no longer existent... I sure would
>like to take a look at his stuff, though...

It's now: http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html

I knew he was writing for the weekly Mac e-journal TidBits, but I simply
put "Neuburg Matt" down in Alta Vista, and this came up at the top of the
list. I checked it, and there's that motto and tombstone, "Mortua Lingua
Optima Lingua."

(314) 935-4018