Re: Greek pronunciation: blurb material?

Wed, 12 Mar 1997 07:58:32 -0600

This was sent to me rather than to the list, where I think it belongs. It
doesn't appear that this answers the specific question whether there's an
endorsement of modern Greek pronunciation for Koine of the NT; I am very
much inclined to think that's to be found here.

>From: RayVanNest@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 08:51:38 -0500 (EST)
>To: cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu
>Subject: Re: Greek pronunciation: blurb material?
>Check a book by D.A. Carson entitled (something like) Greek Accents: A
>Student's Manual. I am not sure if he endorses the use of accents in
>teaching Greek, but he is known for mentioning the relevance of the accents.
> I believe the book is published by Baker.
>
>Ray Van Neste
>RayVanNest@aol.com

(314) 935-4018