Re: The Verb HYH (and Apokrisis)

Eric Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Sat, 05 Apr 1997 10:46:45 -0600

>>Apokrisis1@aol.com wrote:...

>Carl Conrad wrote:
>Assuming that you do have a given name other than Apokrisis1, would it
be
>asking too, too much for you to sign your posts. The is normal
netiquette
>on most lists. We would appreciate it. Thanks.
<<

Carl Conrad's request is the second request you've received on this list
to identify yourself as a matter of personal and professional
courtesy.The first was:

Re: MONOGENES Edgar Krentz (ekrentz@lstc.edu)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:10:11 -0600

Is there a reason the first request went unheeded? I would think if you
want the listmembers to take your comments seriously you would be
considerate of their requests. That's another part of the professional
courtesy I've found displayed on this list by its members that enables
it to continue as a friendly community (see Carl's related comments of
today on B-GREEKOrthodoxy).

--
"Eric S. Weiss" not-a-scholar-just-a-post-2nd-year-Greek-student
http://home1.gte.net/eweiss/index.htm