Re: Rev 20

Jim:

Here is a post-trib, amill interpretation.

In the amill camp, Satan being bound for a thousand years occurred at the
first advent of Christ.  The thousand years is the period of time between
the two advents of Christ.

Satan being loosed at the end of the thousand years refers to that time
just prior to the second advent when the Antichrist appears on earth with
unparalleled freedom to vent his wrath upon God's children during the
Great Tribulation.

Paul S. Dixon, pastor	http://users.aol.com/dixonps
Lad unCcC Hill Bible Church	"Negative Inference Fallacies.."  /nif.htm
Wilsonville, Oregon	"Evangelism of Christ ...	  /evangelism.htm
			"Evil Restraint in 2 Thess 2:6"   /restrainer.htm