Re: A Diagram of Hebrews 3:1-6

Hi John.....

Thanks for looking over my diagram on Hebrews 3:1-6.  And yes, you are
correct when you said "Isn't the phrase 'holy brethren' and 'partners in a
heavenly vocation' in apposition to the implied subject of the imperative
verb?"  However, most students become confused if I place the dotted lines
to the implied or explicit subject of the verb, especially when the subject
is in second person.  This is because vocatives are normally (but of course
not always) in third person, as in Hebrews 3:1.

I have tried placing the vocative(s) in different locations.  I personally
like to see it tied to the subject slot, above the base line, and so,
probably will revert back to it.

Would you like to review my diagram of Hebrews 1:1-4?  I would appreciate
any constructive comments (like the one you gave).

Thanks again,

William D. Ramey