RE: SS to TT

A.T. Robertson discusses this on pp. 218f of his big grammar. Apparently, Ionic SS normally prevails over Attic and Boeotian TT, but "it does not seem possible to reduce the usage to an intelligent rule." The little Liddell and Scott seems to have entries under both spellings except in some cases where the TT entry would immediately follow the SS one.