Meta Model of a Language

I am interested in Clayton Bartholomew"s idea of a meta model.
Has anyone tried to make such a meta model of NT Greek?
What does it look like? Any sites where we could view one?

Lee Martin mentioned writing a grammar of Hebrew so I thought I'd throw
out an idea. In trying to "get" hebrew, I came upon the analogy of
identifying Hebrew word forms in the same way a submarine commander
would identify boats seen in his periscope - by their "profile."

For example, if XXX stands for the three consonants of a root word,
then, reading right to left:

      <---

     XXX   =   a root
     XXXH  =   the root      (where H = ha)
     XXXL  =   to a root     (where L = li)
     XXXM  =   from a root   (where M = min)

Similarly:

    <---

     XXX  =  a root
    HXXX  =  a rootess
   MYXXX  =  roots             (Y  = yod;  M = mem)
   TOXXX  =  rootesses         (O  = holem vav;  T = tav)
  MYAXXX  =  a pair of roots   (A  = patach)
    -XXX  =  a root of _____
    YXXX  =  my root
    OXXX  =  his root
   AKXXX  =  your root

It's just another way to reinforce the prefixes and suffixes.
Come to think of it, I think a book called The First Hebrew Primer uses
XXX to illustrate word formations but I don't recall seeing all the
combinations set out on a one page "profile recognition sheet."
It's just a thought.