Re:Wenham

3rd June, 1997
Mark, if you check the archives (where Noah kept the bees) you will find
some positive references to Wenham's introduction.

BTW, I don't know how to get to the archives myself! Can someone help!

When I began at theological college 20 years ago, we used Wenham. I
still think it makes a good beginning guide.

Some have criticised it for not including accents. But I think accents
would put a lot of people off! I studied them seriously only recently,
and do think they can be confusing!

I would be interested to read your appreciation of Dr Wenham? Would it
be possible to send me a copy via email? (I don't have access to the
Evangelical Quarterly) Or, do they have a website?

Best wishes
David McKay
music@fl.net.au