Re: Logic biblical?

At 2:53 PM -0400 6/6/97, Eric Weiss wrote:
>(a gentle reminder and request)
>
>Is there a way this discussion of whether "logic" is a biblical concept
>or value can be steered in the direction of becoming a discussion about
>Biblical Greek grammar or exegesis or interpretation?

Apparently not, Eric. I unleashed it by foolishly violating my own
principle of avoiding theological issues except when they are inescapably
at the core of the Greek of a passage under discussion. I deeply regret
having done so, not because I've abandoned my thinking on the subject, but
because sides are being drawn in a partisan contention that is theological
at the core rather than as you describe, about Biblical Greek grammar or
problems of exegesis or interpretation arising from the Greek text--and
this is really not the appropriate forum for that contention." My apologies
to the list.

Summer: 1647 Grindstaff Road/Burnsville, NC 28714/(704) 675-4243
cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu

Follow-Ups: References: