Re: Logic biblical?

Jim:

Thanks for the address.  Also, thanks for your input on the b-greek list.
I think we will be good for the list.

BTW, DWP was pleading for your return over on the theology list.  I
haven't been doing too much over there lately, not after I dealt with the
Thiemites and their antinomianism.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor	http://users.aol.com/dixonps
Ladd Hill Bible Church	"Negative Inference Fallacies"	/nif.htm
Wilsonville, Oregon	"Evangelism of Christ ..."	/evangelism.htm
			"Evil Restraint in 2 Thess 2:6"	/restrainer.htm