Re: literal not = interpretive

Thank you, John, for an excellent expression of my thoughts exactly -
though I'm not sure I could have said it as well.  Perhaps now I can.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor	http://users.aol.com/dixonps
Ladd Hill Bible Church	"Negative Inference Fallacies"	/nif.htm
Wilsonville, Oregon	"Evangelism of Christ ..."	/evangelism.htm
			"Evil Restraint in 2 Thess 2:6"	/restrainer.htm