Re: Gospel of Mark and EUQUS

I appreciate the kind words of Ed Hobbs re. my article. I might add that
there is an easy way to get a copy if you are interested: the first issue
has been proclaimed "ad copy" in that it is available free for the asking
by sending your request to: <mwalker@bbc.edu>.

Sorry I don't have time to respond to any of the comments made--I've spent
the last 2 days at the hospital with my youngest (teen-age) son who managed
a nasty break of his left arm this weekend. So I'm catching up
today--mostly on my diss. writing schedule that didn't receive much
attention yesterday. (I took Fanning's _VANTG_ along, but concentrating on
that in a O.R. waiting room isn't easy!)

Rod

 Rodney J. Decker                                 Asst. Prof./NT
 rdecker@bbc.edu                          Baptist Bible Seminary
 http://www.bbc.edu/DeckrPHP.htm               Clarks Summit, PA