Re: b-greek : intro to greek

Carbine:

See if somebody in your church knows Greek well enough to teach it.
Then, see if you can get some others to form a small class and ask him to
teach weekly, gratis of course.  Most Greek enthusiasts would jump at an
opportunity to teach it free at the local church, if sufficient interest
existed.  I teach it, and thoroughly enjoy it.  We even have pastors from
other churches would have joined.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor	http://users.aol.com/dixonps
Ladd Hill Bible Church	"Negative Inference Fallacies"	/nif.htm
Wilsonville, Oregon	"Evangelism of Christ ..."	/evangelism.htm
			"Evil Restraint in 2 Thess 2:6"	/restrainer.htm