Major Domo

Who is this Major Domo fellow anyway? How did he ever get to be a Major if he does not
send people their mail? I am only a digest subscriber and they have been coming through
but the traffic has been very light.

I suggest that Major Domo's behavior should come up for a peer review. It would appear
that his ideas, . . . his methods have become unsound. I think we need to make it clear the
Major that he is still an officer in the field in command of troops and if he doesn't come
around we will send Capt. Willard up the river to have a little chat with him.

Clay Bartholomew
Three Tree Point