B-Greek Logo

SunSITE has requested B-Greek to come up with a logo. Because of SunSITE
guidelines, it should be a 72 x 72 .gif image with a black border. I have
sampled a background from P66 which could be used to give the logo a
papyrus-like feel. I haven't come up with any good ideas for the logo
itself, though.

I tried spelling out BGREEK in greek letters, but it was too much detail for
a 72x72 bitmap. Ideally, I would like one simple symbol, but I can't think
of an appropriate one.

Any ideas? Are there any graphic artist types out there who would like to help?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie   jwrobie@mindspring.com  http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703    http://www.poet.com