FW: Microsoft Exchange

Eric Inman (inman002@gold.tc.umn.edu)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:17:19 -0500

My original post was cut short for some reason, so the remainder is provided below.

----------
From: Eric Inman[SMTP:inman002@gold.tc.umn.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 1997 7:49 AM
To: 'Peter Phillips'
Cc: 'Biblical Greek'
Subject: RE: Microsoft Exchange

Peter,

This issue is a little trickier when replying to a message. If the sender of the original message uses a different display name than what you use for them in your address book, then the reply address that is filled in automatically with the Reply command needs to be replaced with the display name from your address book. If the original sender uses the same display name, this step might not be necessary, but I haven't actually tried that out yet.

Let me know if this solves the problem or not.

Eric Inman
inman002@gold.tc.umn.edu