Re: EIMI and Time (for the second year)

Bill Chapman (billc@sarc.msstate.edu)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:22:16 GMT+6

> From: "Williams, Wes" <Wes.Williams@echostar.com>
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:50:15 -0600

> Carl . . . "zapped" me, twice mind you!

I realize (expect, hope, think) Wes said this with tongue-in-cheek,
but only because I presuppose he would not personally attack Carl. In
all my dealings with Carl, he may have criticized (zapped?) my ideas,
my propositions, my insensitivity to other members' backgrounds, but
never me.

Let us all try to be more sensitive to the content of each other's
proddings and admonitions in academic honesty, and less sensitive to
self.

--Bill

--
Bill Chapman <billc@sarc.msstate.edu> http://www2.msstate.edu/~wcc1
Systems Administrator                           Tel: (601) 325-2042