Re: 2:7-8 - going off-list

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:46:34 -0400

I would *love* to respond to the points Jim raises here, but not on the
list, because this is too far off the topic of the list. If anyone is
interested in my response, send me an email, and I'll put you on the Cc:
list for my response. I'll probably say something about epistemology and
logic, too...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com