Re: BG-Netiquette--please note

Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:13:41 EDT

Thanks, Paul Zellmer. I am truly sorry for any part I played in this
mess. You are right. We all can learn from this, I included. Am more
resolved than ever to pursue the truth in love, thoughtfulness and grace.

Dr. Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Wilsonville, Oregon
http://users.aol.com/dixonps
http://users.why.net/think/greek